Liverpool City Region Tech Climbers 2024
Entries have been extended until Friday 8th december
Enter your business
Are you part of an innovative, product-led business that’s making a difference? Tell us your story to be in with a chance to make the ‘Main’ or ‘Ones to Watch’ lists!
If you'd like to view the questions ahead of filling in the form you can view them here.
Nominate a business
Are you an investor wanting to shine a light on your portfolio? Or an advocate for an up-and-coming tech business? Make sure to fill in our nominations form to give start-ups the appreciation they deserve.
WILL YOU MAKE THE LIST?
Are you a Liverpool City Region tech start-up or scale-up looking to boost your profile and gain investment for growth? Or do you know a business that deserves the recognition? We want to hear from you!
Entries and nominations for our 2024 Liverpool City Region Tech Climbers list are officially open and we’re on the hunt for the best innovative tech businesses across the whole region.
Entries and nominations close on Friday 8th December 2023 and the list will be announced at our reveal event in February (more details to follow).
Is your company solving world problems, generating economic growth and creating positive environmental and social outcomes?
Is your company developing cutting-edge, ground-breaking technologies & digital advancements?
Is your technology and commercial model scalable? Is the company attractive to investors with an impressive growth record to date?
The main list
Our main list showcases the shining stars in the region, who offer cutting-edge product solutions that will impact the UK technology space.
The Ones to Watch
This list shines a light on up-and-coming businesses with potential to disrupt the tech industry.
- A workshop with one of Brabners' legal experts to ensure you’ve built a solid legal foundation ahead of seeking investment.
- An initial IP consultation and (if appropriate) an IP audit (worth £2k-£3k) from Marks and Clerk.
- Access to Rathbones Inspire programme, which offers:
- a dynamic community of entrepreneurs
- valuable information and insights from other entrepreneurs, investors and experts sharing their knowledge
- networking opportunities, exclusive events and masterclasses
- A pair of tickets to any Royal Academy of Arts exhibition during 2024
Meet the speakers
- Ash Lewis, February
- Damon Bryan, HyperFinity
- Dr Matthew Bray, SatSense
- Mitali Mookerjee, Castrooms
- Rachel Swann, UMA
- Robin Hill, Pentest people
- Will Smith, Tred